Graduate Certificate in Global IT Leadership
Program Notice: Due to COVID-19 and restrictions on international travel, this certificate will not be offered as stand-alone in the summer of 2021. Please continue to monitor our website for the latest information.
- Courses are completed on Saturdays in a virtual, synchronous format through 8-week modules
- Students complete 12 credits in less than one year
Admission Deadlines and Application Requirements
Students must complete 12 credits. Required courses include:
- TECM 702: Building High Performance Global Teams
- TECM 603: IT Leadership and the Global CIO
- TECM 752: Global Technology Management
- TECM 753: Global Leadership Perspectives
- TECM 620: Economics of Global Technology Management
- TECM 761: Global IT Leadership Applied Project
Pathway to MSTM
Courses taken in the program can be applied toward the MS in Technology Management program upon acceptance into the degree program
Graduate tuition rates apply for the graduate certificate in global IT leadership program. Learn more about current tuition and fee rates.