Graduate Certificate in IT Strategy and Digital Transformation
The application for Summer 2022 will open on September 15, 2021.
- Courses are completed on Saturdays in a virtual, synchronous format through 8-week modules
- Students complete 12 credits in less than one year
Pathway to MS in Technology Management program:
- Courses taken in the graduate certificate in business analytics can be applied towards the MS Technology Management program upon acceptance into the degree program. Applicants completing at least two certificate courses with grades of B or better will have their application requirements for the corresponding degree program reduced should the student decide to pursue the degree program.
About the Program:
The graduate certificate in IT Strategy and Digital Transformation is designed to develop skills for designing a digital transformation strategy, enhance knowledge at the intersection of emerging technologies and digital transformation, and expose students to real-world applications through company use cases.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of work experience
- Applicants must have an understanding of business fundamentals. Sufficient evidence would include one of the following:
- Undergraduate business degree or business minor
- Graduate business degree
- Special approval from Program Director based on nature of work experience
Admission Deadlines and Application Requirements
Students must complete 12 credits. Required courses include:
- TECM 611: Leadership and Change Management
- TECM 641: Negotiation and Conflict Management
- TECM 711: Deriving Strategic Value from IT Investments
- TECM 720: Competitive Strategy in Technology Industries
- TECM 721: Digital Transformation
- TECM 762: IT Strategy and Digital Transformation Applied Project