Warren Whitney is a Virginia-based management consulting firm. We specialize in interim and fractional solutions, advisory services, consulting, and project work. We are dedicated and passionate about serving our clients.
We are seeking passionate accountants interested in a variety of accounting work with various clients across many industries. Flexibility and adaptation are key to this successful opportunity with Warren Whitney. You will serve privately held businesses and nonprofit organizations primarily in the central Virginia area. If you believe a career in consulting is for you, we would love to connect!
We are growing our team of consulting professionals and seeking accountants with a strong business acumen who are:
- Flexible and committed
- Passionate and service-oriented
- Dedicated and hard-working
Our roles could be an excellent fit for you if you are:
- Passionate about GAAP accounting that generates meaningful decision-making information.
- Proficient in using Quickbooks in both online and desktop versions.
- Energized by variety in both clients and industries.
- Committed to high standards for your work.
- Oriented toward a “clients-first” service attitude.
- Willing to patiently work to untangle a mess and create a better solution.
- Sensitive to internal control systems.
- An outstanding communicator.
- A CPA or CPA candidate or in the midst of pursuing certification.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 6 months of related accounting or bookkeeping experience.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks.
As a consultant, each assignment can vary from one client to another, but a solid understanding of core accounting principles is a must. We use an accounting assessment to understand your skills and experience on a practical level.
You may send your resume to hr@warrenwhitney, subject line “Consulting at Warren Whitney.”
EOE M/F/D/V, Warren Whitney reserves the right to alter, change, modify, and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation, to any party.
Position open until filled.