George Mason University School of Business Dean Maury Peiperl has announced the 2021 cohort of Dean’s Teaching Faculty Fellows. Dean’s Fellows demonstrate the unique and strong contributions our term faculty make to the School of Business in both teaching and leadership/engagement and serve as role models to all of us.
The seven faculty members selected for the honor this year have made a significant mark on the School of Business during their time at Mason. Their teaching contributions comes both from the quality and breadth of their teaching and their impact on student learning. They also provide significant leadership and engagement across multiple dimensions in the School, University, and Profession.
2021 Dean’s Teaching Faculty Fellow Award are:
- Leila Austin, Term Assistant Professor, Foundations
- Victoria M Grady, Associate Professor, Management
- Gretchen Hendricks, Instructor, Foundations
- Karen Marsh King, Assistant Professor, Foundations
- Christine A. Landoll, Professor of Practice, Foundations
- Brian K. Ngac, Instructor, Information Systems & Operations Management
- Jeremy E. Plotnick, Assistant Professor, Foundations
Recipients will maintain the Dean’s Teaching Fellow designation for three years as well as receive a stipend for each of those years.