Titles and Organizations
Office Location: Enterprise Hall
Office Hours: By appointment
Kevin Matthews is a supporting faculty member in the Accounting Area within the School of Business at George Mason University.
- Dr. Kevin Matthews completed his Ed.D from the Executive Leadership Program at The George Washington University in May 2022. His dissertation was on "From Complexity to Clarity: How Do Audit Managers Experience Sensemaking in Ethical Choices?"
- Prior to joining the US Navy, he earned a Masters in Accounting (MAcc), a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Gonzaga University, and a Masters in Taxation from American University.
- December 17, 2021 - Business Insider
Excise Taxes: The Tax Levied on Certain Goods, Services, and Activities
- October 7, 2021 — MoneyGeek
Expert Insights: Online Software vs. Accountant
- August 17, 2021 — Accountancy Age
Report: Next Steps Critical for “Complex” International Tax Framework, Market Warns
- May 27, 2021 - Bankrate
Estate Taxes: Will the Step Up in Basis be Eliminated? Here’s What to Know and How to Prepare
- April 9, 2021 - Forbes
How To File A Tax Extension With The IRS
- March 26, 2021 - Forbes
Making Health Insurance Cheaper For Millions Of Americans: President Biden’s Affordable Care Act Reforms