Make data-drive decisions in real estate investment, development, and construction.
Real Estate Analytics is a two-day program designed to help you leverage your company's data to develop a competitive real estate business strategy.
Today's data-intensive real estate environment creates new challenges to leverage analytics for strategic positioning and organizational success. Understanding and knowing how to utilize data sources is critical for leaders to compete across a broad range of real estate sectors.
In response to these challenges, the George Mason University Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship and the School of Business Executive Development present a two-day analytics leadership experience. This program will help you learn to leverage your company’s critical data resources to develop a competitive and innovative real estate business strategy.
Who Should Attend?
The ideal candidate has:
- Mid- to upper-level leaders, responsible for leading the strategic analytics direction of their organization and designing the structure to develop a data-driven culture, will gain the most benefit from the program. You will refine your strategic perspective in making informed, data-driven decisions to transform your organization.
- A basic level of Excel is needed to participate fully in the applied exercises designed for this program. Each participant should plan to bring their own laptop to the program.
Day 1, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Session 1: Foundations of Analytics
- Session 2: Asking Crunchy Questions
- Session 3: Getting to Know Your Data
- Session 4: Data Exploration Activity
Day 2, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Session 1: Data Simplification
- Session 2: Understanding Relationships
- Session 3: Non-Numeric Data
- Session 4: Predicting Outcomes
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Gain An Analytics Perspective
- Design Crunchy Questions to Demonstrate Measurable Results
- Get to Know Your Data
- Explore Data with Visualization and Summarization
- Learn Data Simplification
- Understand Data Relationships
- Use Non-Numeric Data
- Predict Outcomes Using Machine Learning Approaches
Dates: April 25-26, 2022
Delivery: In-person at Mason Square (Arlington Campus)
Program Academic Directors
Professor, MarketingTarun Kushwaha is a professor within the Marketing Area in the School of Business at George Mason University.
Executive Director, Center for Real Estate EntrepreneurshipEric Maribojoc is the Executive Director of the Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship at the George Mason University School of Business.