Advancing Real Estate Research and Education
The George Mason University Center for Real Estate Entrepreneurship (CREE) seeks to advance real estate research and education in the real estate development profession. We welcome you to become active partners in our research and education mission.
The Center serves to
- advance real estate knowledge through innovative and pertinent multidisciplinary research on real estate development and finance.
- address critical and timely issues of interest to the development and finance communities.
- hold seminars, workshops, symposia, and forums to examine the current state of the industry and to anticipate future industry opportunities and challenges.
- support the highest quality real estate degree and executive education programs that prepare both students and industry professionals alike for tomorrow's real estate environment, specifically the MS in Real Estate Development.
The Mason MS in Real Estate Development program
- emphasizes the practical skills needed to understand, structure, and lead successful real estate development projects
- fosters the development of real estate leaders who can think strategically about the development profession and bring enhanced value to their projects, their organizations and their communities.
We invite you to partner with us on research and educational initiatives to advance real estate knowledge.
December 15, 2020: Data Revolution - 5G Wireless and Impacts to Real Estate