Business Students: Schedule an Academic Advising Appointment
To start fall 2021, we will be offering advising through a virtual setting. Our advising services include:
- Virtual Appointments: One-on-one appointments with your advisor through video conferencing technology. Available:
- Monday and Tuesday from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Virtual Drop-in Advising: for brief questions and review of your current semester. Please click here to access the virtual session. Available:
- Monday and Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
To schedule a virtual meeting, please see the link and instructions below (for current Mason students only):
- Access GMU Navigate.
- Enter your Mason NetID and password. Select login.
- Submit and confirm your password sharing preference before clicking on "Accept."
- Select the "Get Assistance" button in the top right corner and follow the steps to schedule your appointment.
- Virtual meetings are conducted through the Zoom platform. We would highly encourage you to use a laptop or desktop computer when meeting with an advisor. For information and assistance with the Zoom application, please click here.
Advising times are subject to change during university orientations, holidays and other special events. If you have any questions or encounter difficulties accessing any of the resources offered through this office, please contact the Office of Student Success and Academic Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-993-1880. Our virtual services could experience delays if the university is experiencing technology issues. An advisor will follow-up with you if this affects your appointment/experience. For more information about Mason's commitment to accessibility, please visit Accessibility@Mason.
For questions, configuration concerns, and feedback on your user experience, please contact SSCHelp@gmu.edu.
Prospective freshmen and transfer students are encouraged to find out more information about the School of Business by contacting email@example.com.
If you are a prospective transfer student wondering how your credits will transfer to Mason, you may review the Transfer Credit Matrix. The Office of Transfer Services also offers a wide range of resources for transfer students.