George Mason University Tradition Keepers are individuals who have shown a commitment to preserving and furthering the legacies of the George Mason experience, and were created with the insight of current and former School of Business students.
These memories have laid the path for future Business students to find a home on campus, while continually growing as global citizens.
To Become A Tradition Keeper:
- Secure your booklet at orientation, the School of Business Office of Student Success and Academic Services (Enterprise Hall 008), or the School of Business Office of Alumni (Buchanan Hall D009)
- Embrace campus and all it has to offer.
- Record your progress on the following pages.
- Share your memories with the Mason community on social media using #MasonTraditionKeepers.
- Once you’ve completed the checklist, turn in your form to the Office of Alumni Relations (105 Northern Neck Hall) and receive your official Tradition Keeper pin that you will wear on your graduation robes.
- Celebrate your achievements during the Graduation Toast!
- Continue on the legacies of Mason with the Alumni Association.