Minor in International Business
As part of our commitment to global learning, the School of Business provides curriculum options dedicated to an international perspective. While globalization is already the norm in today’s business atmosphere, these courses are specifically designed through a global lens. Each of our majors are represented in this perspective and allow for students to pursue their interests.
- Accounting: ACCT 370 Accounting in a Global Economy
- Finance: FNAN 440 International Financial Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management: OM 320 Supply Chain Management in a Global Economy
- Marketing: MKTG 407 Global Marketing
- Management: MGMT 441 International Strategy, MGMT 461 Cross Cultural and Global Management
The School of Business also offers a Minor in International Business, which provides a more formalized and focused study of business on the global scale. By combining some of the above listed courses with courses from other disciplines and a required co-curricular global experience, the International Business Minor is a great option for students looking to further develop their global acumen. To find out more about this minor, please Click Here.