Accelerated, Evening MBA Programs
We are still accepting Fall 2017 applications for the Arlington cohort ONLY. Applicants will be evaluated on a space available basis.
To succeed in today’s global marketplace, you need a diverse skill set, broader insights, and the confidence that comes from knowing you are truly prepared to assume a critical leadership role.
The top-ranked Mason MBA degree prepares the next generation of world leaders through a rigorous, stimulating business and management curriculum based on a global perspective, industry demand, and leadership. This kind of broader business school focus has become essential for pioneers of businesses, governments, and public institutions worldwide.
Mason MBA students can also earn a Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics as part of their MBA studies. This certificate gives students a competitive edge with a foundation in effectively analyzing big data to identify strategic business insights.
Which of our graduate business programs is right for you? Learn the differences that distinguish our MBA programs, EMBA, and Masters in Management programs.
Discover what makes our MBA programs a unique blend of global and capital.
- Global residency option for all MBA students
- Diverse student body and faculty including country of origin, academic background, professional experiences
- International business area of emphasis
- Arlington and Fairfax campuses (both metro accessible)
- Strong regional industry network including government, technology, accounting, and government contractors
- Regional network of more than 19,000 alumni