At the Intersection of Global and Capital
To succeed in today’s global marketplace, you need a diverse skillset, broader insights, and the confidence that comes from knowing you are truly prepared to assume a critical leadership role.
The Mason MBA degree prepares the next generation of world leaders through a rigorous, stimulating business and management curriculum based on a global perspective, industry demand, and leadership. This kind of broader business school focus has become essential for pioneers of businesses, governments, and public institutions worldwide.
Discover what makes our MBA program a unique blend of global and capital.
- Global residency for all MBA students
- Diverse student body and faculty including country of origin, academic background, professional experiences
- International business area of emphasis
- Arlington and Fairfax campuses (both metro accessible)
- Strong regional industry network including government, technology, accounting, government contractors
- Regional network of more than 19,000 alumni