Professional MBA Program
Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the top 100 part-time MBA programs, George Mason is an ideal option if you are looking for a high-caliber, part-time program that is flexible, personal, and relevant. With online courses and campuses centrally located in Fairfax and just outside Washington, D.C., in Arlington, it is convenient for you to earn a degree without interrupting your career.
The knowledge you gain will be a real time benefit in your professional role. After completing the core courses, you will complete electives at your own pace earning your MBA in as few as 20 months.
Have questions? Let us answer them.
Email us your questions and we'll send you more information.
Professional MBA Program at a Glance
- On campus (Fairfax and Arlington campuses) or fully online options
- Take evening classes with the on campus program
- Complete the degree in as few as 20 months
- Weeklong global residency (optional)
- Earn a Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics (optional)
- GMAT waivers considered
- In-state tuition rates for VA, MD, and DC residents
- 48 credits