A Prestigious Institution with Innovative Programs
U.S. News & World Report
- Mason's MBA program is ranked #69 in the "Best Part-time MBA" list
- Mason's Online EMBA program is #36 in the "Best Online MBA Programs" list
- Mason's Online EMBA program is #31 in the "Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans" list
- The School of Business is #62 in the list of "Best Undergraduate Business Programs"
- George Mason is the nation's #10 university to watch on the list of "Up-and-Coming Schools"
The School of Business’ Evening MBA program ranks high among universities in the Mid-Atlantic region according to BusinessWeek. The list of “Top Part-Time MBA” programs includes 200 universities, ranking the top thirty, designating twenty programs second tier, and leaving the remaining 150 programs unranked. The Mason Part-Time MBA was one of four programs designated as second tier in the Mid-Atlantic region, accompanying Virginia Tech, William and Mary, and the University of Virginia.
G.I. Jobs Military Friendly Schools
George Mason University is ranked in the G.I. Jobs "Military Friendly Schools List"
Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine
Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine has listed Mason as one of the "100 Best Values in Public Colleges" for the past three years
The Princeton Review
Mason was included in The Princeton Review edition of "The Best 368 Colleges" based on its outstanding academics and the opportunities provided to students. It was also named as a Best Southeastern College and ranked 11 for diverse student population and 8 for most politically active students.