The Office of Student Success and Academic Services in the School of Business has a staff of professional academic advisors who are available to meet with you as you navigate your business degree requirements. The academic advisors are happy to meet with you in a variety of ways:
- Walk-ins: 15 minute advising meeting available on a drop-in basis. Please click here for our advising hours.
- In-person appointments: 30 minute meetings that need to be scheduled. Please click here to access our online scheduling portal.
- Skype Appointments: Skype appointments are offered for those who are unable to attend on-campus meetings. Learn more about Skype Advising.
- Evening Walk-Ins: Available on Monday and Tuesday evenings from 4:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. during the fall and spring semesters (not available during summer).
- Email: For general questions only
Location: Enterprise Hall Rm 008
Email: email@example.com (IMPORTANT: all emails must be sent from your masonlive email account)
Spring 2020 Peak Advising
January 16th- January 28th
March 23rd - April 10th
Peak advising dates are our high traffic walk-in dates. Longer wait times can be expected and there is limited appointment availability. Please review our information about walk-ins vs an appointment and if you might be best-served meeting after Peak is over. Click here
Events and Workshops
- WelcomeFest: Come celebrate the start of the semester with the School of Business.
- Graduation Guides: Workshop series that teaches you how to plan your courses until you graduate!
- Major and program explorations: Various events to assist students in discovering what their major can do for them.
- Student success initiatives: programs to guide students through the development of successful study skills.
- Study Abroad: Learn about various opportunities to explore our world.
- Diversity initiatives: seminars, workshops, and discussions on diversity within the business environment.
See School of Business Calendar of Events for more information on dates, times, locations, and registration for events and workshops!