Office of Career Services
The School of Business Office of Career Services provides School of Business students (undergraduate and graduate) and alumni with one-on-one virtual career advising, job search support, and coaching.
Our office provides lifetime career services for School of Business students. That means you have access to us during your time as a Business student at Mason and as an alum after you graduate!
To provide a foundation that empowers our students to be their own career advocates so they may achieve lifelong professional success.
The School of Business Office of Career Services is committed to providing the highest level of service to all students, alumni, employers, and strategic partners. We will connect with all students early and often. We are innovating stewards of our resources so we may support our students in pursuing their goals including experiential, global, and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Please call 703-993-2140 during normal business hours and a member of our team will be happy to answer your question or schedule an appointment. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday-Friday, 9am-12pm & 1pm-4pm
Please Note: Walk-in Hours are temporarily suspended to maintain social distancing for the safety of students and staff.
Monday: 2pm-4pm & 5pm-8pm
Thursday: 10am - 12pm
Friday: 10am - 12pm
Book an Appointment:
Alumni should contact our office directly at email@example.com or 703-993-2140 to schedule an appointment.
Current undergraduate students, go to Navigate Mason at https://gmu.campus.eab.com/.
- Access Navigate Mason at https://gmu.campus.eab.com/
- Enter your Mason NetID and password. Select login.
- Select the "Get Assistance" button in the top right corner.
- When prompted to answer “What type of appointment would you like to set up?” select “Academic Advising.”
- In the “Service” drop down menu, scroll down until you see “School of Business Office of Career Services.”
- Pick an appointment type from the list of services under our office.
- Click “Find an available time” and choose a date and time from our available appointments.
- Make sure you include your preferred contact information (Zoom Meeting ID, phone number, etc.), as well as a brief description of what you want to talk about during the appointment in the comments.
- Email any relevant documents (resume, cover letter, job description, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and G# in the subject line.