Office of Student Success and Academic Services
The Office of Student Success and Academic Services will provide our full range of services to start the semester through a virtual format on Monday and Tuesday from 8:30am to 7:30pm and Thursday and Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. We can be reached:
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at 703-993-1880
- By a virtual advising appointment. To schedule a virtual advising appointment click here. Available:
- Monday and Tuesday from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- By drop-in: for questions about current semester or general questions. Please click here to enter the virtual session. Available:
- Monday and Tuesday 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Fall 2021 Advising:
Advising hours are subject to change due to University recognized holidays, campus events, and other related student programming. Please be sure to call 703-993-1880 or email email@example.com to confirm the advising hours for your chosen date. Please also note that in accordance with the University, all individuals must complete the Mason COVID Health Check daily. Individuals entering the Office of Student Success and Academic Services must show their Green COVID Health Check before entering.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Location: Enterprise Hall Room 008
- Phone: 703-993-1880
- Fax: 703-993-1886
- Mailing Address: 4400 University Drive MS 5A1 Fairfax, VA 22030
The School of Business Academic Advisors are here to help guide you through your undergraduate academic career at Mason. School of Business students are assigned a primary advisor, which can be found within your Patriot Web account. Students are encouraged to work with their primary advisor but are able to meet with the advisor of their choice. All advisors are versed in the degree requirements for all business programs. Your Academic Advisors are: