Office of Student Success and Academic Services
The Office of Student Success and Academic Services will provide our full range of services to students through a virtual format on Monday and Tuesday from 8:30am to 8:00pm and Thursday and Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. We can be reached:
- By email at email@example.com
- By phone at 703-993-1880
- By a virtual advising appointment. To schedule a virtual advising appointment click here
- By virtual walk-ins: for questions about current semester or general questions. Only available on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and Thursdays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please click here to enter the virtual session.
Advising times are subject to change during university orientations, holidays, and other special events. Please call ahead to ensure the advising hours for your chosen day. Please note that not all advisors are available at all advising times.
Academic Advising hours are:
- Monday and Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: No advising
- Thursday and Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
During our Peak Advising time, available appointment may be limited due to a higher than average demand for advising appointments. When emailing your advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org, longer wait times can be expected. Please note that available appointment times may be limited during this period.
The fall 2020 Peak Advising dates are:
- August 20th - September 1st
- October 26th – November 13th
The fall 2020 Regular Advising dates are:
- September 2nd – October 25th
- November 14th – December 19th
- Email: email@example.com
- Campus Location: Enterprise Hall Room 008
- Phone: 703-993-1880
- Fax: 703-993-1886
- Mailing Address: 4400 University Drive MS 5A1 Fairfax, VA 22030
The School of Business Academic Advisors are here to help guide you through your undergraduate academic career at Mason. You may work with any advisor you choose since advisors are not assigned. All advisors are versed in the degree requirements for all business majors. Your Academic Advisors are: