Four Year Plans
Students are strongly encouraged to use these sample 4-year plans to map their path to graduation. Students can plot these requirements into their own long range plan.
Below are sample plans for students who started their degree programs between fall 2015 through spring 2020:
- Accounting: Sample 4-year plan
- Finance: Sample 4-year plan
- Information Systems & Operations Management: Sample 4-year plan
- Management: Sample 4-year plan
- Marketing: Sample 4-year plan
- Advanced Accelerated Accounting Pathway A++ plan
Below are sample plans for students who started their degree programs fall 2020 and later:
- Concentration in Accounting
- Concentration in Business Analytics
- Concentration in Finance
- Concentration in Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Concentration in Management
- Concentration in Management Information Systems
- Concentration in Marketing
- Concentration in Operations and Supply Chain Management
The School of Business sponsors several degree programs, all of which are a Bachelor's of Science. Each of these is designed to expose students to all areas of business, while still providing a designated focus within the area of their choice.
General education courses that all students must take regardless of major. A complete list of Mason Core courses can be found here.
Helping students answer the questions "What is Business?" and provide foundational knowledge to prepare students for upper-level courses.
Exposes students to multiple areas of Business to help them become well-rounded business who are prepared for today's competitive job market. (NOTE: all Business Core courses are subject to the 3 attempt repeat policy)
All Business concentrations are 21 credit hours with required courses and electives in the chosen subject area.
You can find a complete list of degree requirements in the programs section of the university catalog