The Place for Mason Undergraduate Business Student Information
From academic updates to policies to career activities, the Business Buzz Blog will keep you informed of all you need to know while pursuing your degree and future career.
- March 24, 2023Want to know more about registration times and deadlines? Join us for coffee, donuts, and a chance to connect with Academic Advisors on April 5th from 11am-2pm in the Enterprise Hall 1st Floor Breezeway area for our 'Donut Forget to Register' event.
- March 24, 2023Counterpart International, a non-profit organization serving at-risk populations in the South Pacific, seeks applicants for its summer internship positions. Learn more.
- March 23, 2023Join the IRS for an informational session. Learn more.
- March 22, 2023PEG LLC, an environmental engineering company, seeks an Accounting Coordinator. Learn more.
- Come Join George Mason University's Real Estate Association for a Property Tour with CBRE - March 24March 20, 2023Coldwell Banker Richard Ellis (CBRE) will be hosting a Property Tour at their Northern Virginia Management Office on March 24th (this Friday) at 2PM. Come join George Mason University's Real Estate Association and CBRE's Executives as we teach Property Management in a hands-on setting! This event is free to all GMU Students!
- March 20, 2023Given the current macro-environment, there is much discussion around the economic health of the US consumer. How are customers planning to spend in the near future? What factors drive customers to shop in-store versus online? What are the main pain points for shopping across these channels? If you want to know the answer to these and similar questions, set aside an hour of your time on Thursday, March 23rd at 12 noon, ET, as the Center for Retail Transformation will host a virtual panel that discusses the findings of our inaugural annual consumer study.
- Who will take home the BIG PRIZE at the Patriot Pitch Competition? Attend as a spectator and find out!March 20, 2023Join us to hear from keynote speaker and entrepreneur Nicole Washington, nibble on a light lunch from HUNGRY, and network with entrepreneurs, mentors, and Mason's most entrepreneurial students!
- March 20, 2023This is to alert students of the selective withdrawal deadline which is the last drop option of the semester.
- March 20, 2023This post is to let students know the summer and fall 2023 registration dates and the academic advising hours associated with peak advising.
- March 16, 2023The Congressional Research Service (CRS) seeks an Analyst in Health Policy for its Health Services and Research (HSR) Section. Learn more.
- March 14, 2023The Defense Intelligence Agency 9DIA) is now accepting applications for their 2024 Summer Intern Program (SIP). Learn more.
- March 13, 2023BAM Puts Two Degrees within your reach! Accelerate your degree-earning potential with a Bachelor’s to Accelerated Master’s (BAM) program. Learn how highly qualified Mason undergraduates can save time and money, earning their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in as few as 5 years.