The Place for Mason Undergraduate Business Student Information
From academic updates to policies to career activities, the Business Buzz Blog will keep you informed of all you need to know while pursuing your degree and future career.
- November 28, 2023Lipsey and Associates, a CPA firm, seeks a spring intern. Learn more.
- December 1, 2022Cross Street Partners, a real estate company, is seeking applicants for their summer 2023 internships. Learn more.
- November 29, 2022Boundary Street Capital, Columbia Capital, and Freedom Bank of Virginia are excited to offer a rotational internship and mentorship program aimed at providing insight into career paths in private credit, private equity, and commercial banking to populations that have historically been underrepresented within the Finance industry. Learn more.
- November 28, 2022The last day of full semester classes for fall 2022 is Saturday, December 3. Reading Days are Monday, December 5 - Tuesday, December 6. Final Exams begin Wednesday, December 7 - Wednesday, December 14.
- November 28, 2022Find Unique Handmade Gifts at the Holiday Maker Market on DEC 3rd!
- November 28, 2022George Mason University will hold the 2022 Winter Commencement Ceremony on Thursday, December 15 at 10:00am in Eagle Bank Arena. The Patriot Procession will take place December 13, 14, and 15 in EagleBank Arena.
- November 28, 2022RSM, a multinational network of accounting firms, is seeking applicants for its Pathways Program. Learn more.
- November 28, 2022CIE will sell locally produced products at The Depot from 12-4pm on Thursdays & Fridays on the 2nd week of the month at Dolce Vita Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar.
- November 21, 2022Please note ProfessionalQuest: Retail scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 30th at 2pm is canceled. This event is being replaced by a panel hosted by the Center for Retail Transformation and sponsored by Microsoft.
- November 21, 2022Kearney & Company, a financial services company, is seeking applicants for its College Program. Learn more.
- November 18, 2022How do nonprofits market? The MKTG 481: Marketing in the Nonprofit Sector course will examine the unique challenges of applying marketing principles and practices to not-for-profit groups for the spring 2023 semester.
- November 18, 2022The Marketing Area is offering MKTG 450: Marketing Consulting for the Spring 2023 semester.