The Place for Mason Undergraduate Business Student Information
From academic updates to policies to career activities, the Business Buzz Blog will keep you informed of all you need to know while pursuing your degree and future career.
- May 17, 2022The School of Business invites graduating seniors to complete the University Career Plans Survey. Learn more.
- May 16, 2022If you need assistance with research or with finding resources online through Mason Libraries, please be sure to contact Kayla Gourlay, the Mason Libraries Business & Economics Librarian.
- May 16, 2022The School of Business Spring 2022 Degree Celebration event will be held on Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 6:00PM in EagleBank Arena. For more information, visit https://business.gmu.edu/graduation.
- May 16, 2022The Mason scholarship application for the 2022-2023 Academic Year will be open until May 31. Using one application, School of Business students apply for a variety of University and School of Business scholarships.
- May 10, 2022The School of Business is offering a new MGMT 491 course for fall 2022. MGMT 491: GovCon Entrepreneurship will count as an elective for both the GovCon and Entrepreneurship Minors.
- May 9, 2022These scholarships will be awarded to students whose lives can benefit from resources to support their well-being in various domains (psychological, emotional, social, purpose, community, and physical, as a few examples). Elena’s Scholarships are open to full-time, undergraduate students from all academic majors. Priority will be given to applicants who are just beginning their intentional efforts to cultivate well-being.
- May 6, 2022AARP, a nonprofit, nonpartisan, social welfare organization focusing on people over the age of 50, is accepting applications for an Internal Audit Intern. Learn more.
- May 6, 2022The School of Business Marketing and Communications department is searching for an graduate design intern. Learn more.
- May 6, 2022The School of Business Marketing and Communications department is searching for an undergraduate design intern. Learn more.
- May 6, 2022Goodwin House, a senior living and care organization, is searching for a summer 2022 Marketing Intern.
- May 2, 2022Maximus, an IT service management company focusing on government, is hiring for multiple positions. Learn more.
- May 2, 2022Learn more about Kearney & Company, a CPA firm that focuses on auditing the federal government. Read More.