Explore job search and career resources.
Prepare for any job search with the help of our curated career resource library.
- Handshake: Connect with George Mason University's job/internship search and networking platform.
- InterviewStream: InterviewStream is an online interviewing preparation service that helps you rehearse answers to common questions, check your hardware for virtual interviews, and develop your elevator pitch.
- JobScan: JobScan helps applicants hone their resumes, cover letters, and even LinkedIn profiles using key words and concepts from real job posts to successfully navigate Applicant Tacking Systems (ATS). University Career Services provides premium access to students for 6 months, free of charge. Request premium access.
- HigherEd: Connecting students to global opportunities. Identify domestic and international job/internship opportunities with EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) corporate partners.
- CareerShift: Search multiple career sites and job boards at once. Use your Mason email address to create a free account.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: Obtain information about hundreds of different occupations and skills required.
- Passport Career: Identify international job/internship opportunities in up to 150 countries. Select "Register Now!" in the upper right corner of the home page, and enter Registration Key: gmuniver
- Forage: Discover free 5-15 hour virtual work experiences curated by top employers.
- Accounting Resources
- Business Analytics Resources
- Finance Resources
- Financial Planning and Wealth Management Resources
- Government Contracting Resources
- Management Information Systems Resources
- Management, Consulting, and HR Resources
- Marketing Resources
- Operations and Supply Chain Management Resources
- Real Estate Development Resources