Professional MBA Program
Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the top 100 part-time MBA programs, George Mason is an ideal option if you are looking for a high-caliber, part-time program that is flexible, personal, and relevant. With online courses and campuses centrally located in Fairfax and just outside Washington, D.C., in Arlington, it is convenient for you to earn a degree without interrupting your career.
The knowledge you gain will be a real time benefit in your professional role. After completing the core courses, you will complete electives at your own pace earning your MBA in as few as 20 months.
To ask questions about our fully online MBA, request more information here.
Professional MBA Program at a Glance
- On campus (Fairfax and Arlington campuses) or fully online options
- Take evening classes with the on campus program
- Complete the degree in as few as 20 months
- Weeklong global residency (optional)
- Earn a Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics (optional)
- GMAT waivers considered
- In-state tuition rates for VA, MD, and DC residents
- 48 credits
- Collaborative Communication and Leadership
- Demonstrate teamwork skills to form and lead effective organizational teams
- Develop interpersonal and leadership skills to form, lead and work effectively within diverse organizations
- Effectively utilize both written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Functional Business Disciplines:
- Identify and represent knowledge of all core functional areas of business and an ability to integrate them into a meaningful firm level perspective.
- Analytical Decision Making:
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze uncertain complex management situations using appropriate tools, techniques and information systems for decision-making.
- Contemporary Issues in Business:
- Exhibit knowledge of ethical decision making considerations, corporate social responsibility and sustainability practices
- Identify relevant economic, political, and social factors that impact business conducted both within and across national boundaries