Chief Learning Officer
What You'll Learn
Upon successful completion of the CLO program, participants will be able to:
- Implement strategic initiatives with an increased confidence in personal leadership abilities and organizational knowledge.
- Demonstrate a capacity to think strategically, establishing a learning and talent development plan that supports the delivery of an organization’s objectives and strategic plan.
- Develop leadership practices that are grounded in solid organizational acumen.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with professionals at all levels to articulate the role of learning and talent function as an agent of organizational change.
- Manage processes for assessing talent development opportunities.
- Engage the talent management team and drive performance outcomes through coaching, mentoring, and sharing ideas.
Program Cost: $8,500
- George Mason Alumni, employee, or student, please call 703-993-8275
- Government and group discounts also available
Program Delivery: Online/in-person hybrid program
- October 21-23, 2020: Virtual Opening
- October 27, 2020 - February 22, 2021: Online Sessions
- March 4-5 and 24-26, 2021: In-person Sessions
Participants who have completed the application and registration process will be given access to program materials and pre-reading in Blackboard two weeks before the start of the program.