Chief Learning Officer
Who Should Attend
The Chief Learning Officer (CLO) Program, designed in partnership with the CLO Advisory Council, is uniquely positioned for those on a career path to move into a CLO or similar C-level position or currently serving in a CLO role. HR directors and VPs, HR specialists: directors, VPs of OD, L & D, talent management, acquisition, total rewards, employee relations, D & I, and senior managers and directors from operations and organizational business units and roles are encouraged to apply.
You should have:
- A minimum of six or more years of experience in the learning space.
- Instructional systems design expertise.
- Experience managing and facilitating learning programs.
- Solid communications skills.
- An undergraduate degree or the equivalent experience.
- Complete the online application and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no application fee.
- A decision letter will be forwarded within one week of your application.
- If accepted, your decision letter will include instructions to register and pay for the program.
- Once registered, a welcome packet with program details and logistics will be emailed to you.
- There is no deadline to apply. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the cohort is full.