- Genre Conventions in the Workplace
- Genre’s Role in Writing Intensive Courses
- Technology’s Effect on Rhetorical Devices
- Technology’s Role in Assessment
- PhD - course work in Writing and Rhetoric, George Mason University
- MA - English, George Mason University
- BA - Media Arts and Design, James Madison University
Ashley Yuckenberg is a term professor in the School of Business. After working as a graduate research assistant for the Writing Across the Curriculum program at George Mason, she began teaching Business Communication in 2014. Her research focuses on issues directly related to the professional writing field with a specific focus on the role technology plays in changing and adapting genres in the work place.
Was honored by George Mason University Sorieties and Fraternities in 2016 as a “favorite professor.”
Presented the paper titled, “Program Review as Graduate Student Mentorship Opportunity” at the International Writing Across the Curriculum in Anne Arbour, MI in 2016 (with coauthors Michelle LaFrance, Chris Kervina, and B B McGregor).