APPLY NOW! Real Estate Intern at AED Management DC
Job Title: Summer Intern
Company: AED Asset Management
Location: Washington, DC
Seeking summer intern – Potential for more
permanent role in either full or part time capacity! Super flexible,
boutique real estate firm in Washington DC seeks driven, young professionals
to intern from April to September 2020.
a small, asset management and real estate sales company located in Washington
DC’s Wharf Community. We manage properties all over DC (northwest, northeast)
as well as Arlington county, VA. We specialize in residential management;
both single and multi-family, corporate rentals and commercial office space
a very flexible position – the goal is to learn as much as you’d like while
working flexible hours. Some of our day to day responsibilities include;
posting/reviewing content for advertisements, scheduling photographers or
designers, scheduling and attending inspections, responding to maintenance requests
or following up with vendors to ensure a timely response to landlords/tenants,
property checks for our corporate rentals, inventory management, coordinating
with cleaners/contractors, etc.
- Junior or senior in college, or recent graduate looking for part-time work in the field of real estate OR Attendees of business school studying management, marketing, real estate, or similar.
- Must possess an Interest in pursuing a career in real estate; marketing, business development, leasing/sales, etc.
- Must own car and live within DC Metro area (Arlington, Alexandria, etc.)
- Must possess drivers license.
- Flexible schedule(s); can work some weekends if necessary.
How to Apply:
Please respond via Email to Anita DiPietro at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name in the message line
- A copy of your resume
- Your hourly pay rate request
- Description of your previous work experience and why this role is right for you!
Mason Students or Alumni considered first