APPLY NOW! Summer 2021 Finance Internship at Variant Private Wealth
Summer 2021 Internship Description
About the Firm
Our primary mission is to empower our clients to achieve goals and aspirations with confidence. To determine client’s life risks to mitigate those risks by working with them to find the most optimal path forward. And to establish a trusted advisory relationship. We follow fiduciary standards to act solely in the client’s best interest. This all stems from our desire to help others meaningfully.
- Paid Summer Internship – In Person (following CDC recommended COVID-19 guidelines & safe practices)
- 10-12 week program
- Location: Vienna, VA (Tysons Corner)
- 10% Clerical: Office organization: client file storage and supplies and stationary management, fielding phone calls, mail handling.
- 35% Business Processing: Review client engagement process, registering new client accounts, updating client info and recording interactions using contact software.
- 35% Research: Investment research, 2021 & 2022 marketing strategies.
- 20% Shadowing: Sitting in on meetings and listening on phone calls with clients, learning and reviewing strategies for financial planning for clients.
- Internship will provide valuable training in using various RIA firm management software such as Fidelity Wealthscape, Orion Portfolio Reporting, Redtail CRM, eMoney Advisor, NaviPlan Financial Planning, and Riskalyze.
- College student working towards Finance degree with a concentration in Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and coachability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Please submit cover letter AND resume to Reagan Goodman at email@example.com for consideration by February 1st.