George Mason Graduate Programs
Some of the many reasons to get your graduate degree from George Mason University's School of Business:
- Location: Located in one of the hottest job markets in the country.
- High ROI: Many graduates see significant increases in their salary upon graduation, as well as greater earning power throughout their lifetimes.
- Lifetime Career Services: As School of Business alumni, you have access to our team of dedicated career service professionals for life! You get access to their vast network of relationships with employers, recruiters, and associations. You also receive individual attention to map a successful course to career advancement that is unique to your goals.
- Global Experience: For most of our graduate programs students have the option to engage in an intensive global residency. Students often rate their residency as one of the most impactful experiences of their program.
- Alumni Network: Networking is one of the most important ways to develop your career path. While Mason alumni live all over the world, we are fortunate to have the largest concentration living in the DC metro area. The School of Business connects our current students with this large network of alumni.
- Faculty: Students are taught by world-renowned faculty members who have strong backgrounds in their respective fields.
Apply now and set yourself apart from the rest of the workforce. The School of Business offers a variety of graduate programs that help students meet the demands of the job market while fulfilling their educational and professional aspirations.